Short Game School: Pitching and Bunker Play
The objectives of the Short Game School are to make you more effective around the greens, to stop the wasted shots and therefore lower your scores. You will have a better understanding of your technique and a broader knowledge of practice drills and exercises to improve your skills.
9:45am - Arrival and welcome
10:00 - 10:45 Pitching
- Learn how to control low point and make a consistent strike
- How to choose the right club and landing area
- Deal with unusual and difficult lies
- Learn how to control distances
10:45 -11:15 Bunker Technique
- Modern Technique
- How to use the bounce
- Work on stroke mechanics using video analysis
11:15 -11:45 Awkward lies
- Get out of a plugged lie
- How to deal with a high lip
- Adjustments for uphill and downhill lies
11:45 -12:00 Question and Answer Session
Option: 18 holes on the Purdis Heath Course
Cost of Short Game School- £50
Cost of Short Game School with 18 Holes- £80
Timings may alter slightly. Lunch is available from the clubhouse.
To download booking form, please click here.