Short Game School - Putting and Chipping
The objectives of the Short Game School are to make you more effective around the greens; to stop the wasted shots and therefore lower your scores. You will have a better understanding of your technique and a broader knowledge of practice drills and exercises to improve your skills.
9:45am - Arrival and welcome
10:00 - 10:45 Chipping
- Learn strike the ball consistently by controlling low point
- How to choose the right club and landing area
- Deal with unusual and difficult lies around the green
- Learn how to control speed
10:45 - 11:00 Putting Overview
- What makes a good putting stroke?
- The difference between practice putting and warm up putting
11:00 – 11:15 Long Putting
- Work on stroke mechanics using video analysis
- Reduce your number of three putts by working on pace control
- The importance of strike
- How to read greens
11:15 - 11:45 Short Putting
- Drills and games to help you hole out more consistently
- How to practice to help you make more putts on the course under pressure
11:45 - 12:00 Question and Answer
Option: 18 holes on the Purdis Heath Course
Cost of Short Game School - £50
Cost of Short Game School with 18 Holes - £80
Timings may alter slightly. Lunch is available from the clubhouse.
To download a booking form, please click here.